Andrews Hall serves as the main athletics building at Norwich University, housing the school's athletic and sports information departments and all of its head coaches' offices. In addition, the facility serves as home to men's and women's basketball and the volleyball team.
The athletic equipment and training rooms, multiple classrooms, two racquetball courts and the Norwich University Athletic Hall of Fame Room are also located in Andrews.
The hall is named in honor of Paul Revere Andrews, who graduated cum laude from Norwich University in 1930.
Andrews became president and chairman of the board of Prentice Hall in 1965 and 1971, respectively. He was appointed a Norwich trustee in 1958 and general chairman of the Norwich University Development Program in 1976.
Andrews Hall, completed in 1980, was dedicated in his honor on May 7, 1982.